From clear financial incentives to increased reliability and better buying tools, there has never been a better time to consider buying a used car or truck. Not sold? Here are three reasons to buy used for your next vehicle.
Save Yourself Money
It’s no secret that buying a vehicle used instead of new will save you money, but just how much money can you save? Statistics from Kelly Blue Book show that in 2015 Americans spent an average of $33,500 on new vehicles versus just over $20,000 on used. That’s an approximate $13,500 in savings.
With buying new, there is also the depreciation factor. As soon as you drive a new car off the lot, its price drops by several thousand dollars. According to statistics from Consumer Reports, a new car purchased in today’s market will depreciate to just 54 percent of its original price tag after just three years on the road. With used vehicles, such depreciation is a rarity, making trade-ins and sales back to the dealership more economically viable.
Get A Reliable (And Better) Vehicle
Going the used route can free up resources and allow you to buy a better and more reliable vehicle. The rationale is simple: when you save by buying your car used, you can put that extra money towards a better make or model. If you do your homework, the cost should be about even – and in the long run, the investment will likely fall in your favor. By choosing a better-made model, your used vehicle will likely outlive the new, less reliable alternative. Plus, with the lifespan of today’s cars at an all-time high, even vehicles with several years on the road can be a sound investment. According to a 2015 survey by IHS Automotive, the average age of cars on US roads has reached 11.5 years, with estimates projecting a continued increase in lifespan. For used car buyers, this is good news. The used vehicle is no longer a temporary fix, but a reliable alternative to buying new.
Vehicle History Reports and CPO Programs: The Future of Used Car Buying
Today’s certified pre-owned (CPO) programs further guarantee that when you buy used, you get a reliable car in great condition. Since a growing number of new car drivers today choose to lease their cars rather than buy them, dealerships nationwide have substantial inventories of CPO trade-ins to buy. New car leases typically involve 3-year contracts with restrictions based on condition and mileage, which mean when they trade in their vehicles they are still in excellent condition.
Whether you are buying a CPO model or a car from the regular used car dealership, the prevalence of vehicle history reports through online services makes it easier than ever to find a reliable used vehicle. Enter the automobile’s Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and gather valuable information about its history and registration. A dealership will be happy to assist you with this process. With today’s tools, you will be able to find a high-quality used vehicle faster than ever.
The universe in which we live in is so very different than how it used to be. Home and personal life has been drastically improved.The general difference in our present lives is particular evident in the manner in which business conducts activities. Technology has taken over virtually every aspect of commercial performance in all industries – worldwide!
With the advancement, however, there remains serious cyber and privacy breach liability. Companies that protect themselves with Cyber and Privacy Insurance can rest assured that they have the necessary coverage in the event of a data breach.
Privacy Claims Instances that Could Very Well Occur to any Business:
• A large healthcare provider partnered with a national merchant to help with its office move. In middle of relocating, the healthcare provider learned there were a number of laptop computers missing. The laptops all contained personal data of members. After consulting with a lawyer and forensic vendors affected parties were notified and offered credit monitoring services. The healthcare provider was investigated and became the defendant in a class action lawsuit. Data breach costs reached $7,000,000 and privacy liability costs came to $2,000,000.
• An online retail shop was hacked and shoppers experienced fraudulent credit card charges. The shop’s tech support employees asked the host web-company to review the stored server data. The web-company discovered a virus and removed it. However, the breach compromised privacy of almost a million records, plus fraudulent usage of 50 credit cards. Besides this, the online shop acquired fines and penalties as a result of not being Payment Card Industry. Data breach costs amounted to $750,000 and privacy liability costs came to $500,000.
• Two employees of a $100 mil retail outlet stole credit card info from a client and fraudulently utilized it for personal shopping. The workers was caught in the act and legal action was taken against them. The retail outlet shop provided credit card monitoring services to its customer (the victimized credit card owner) and provided compensation to her for any related damages. Privacy liability costs amounted to $75,000.
• A $50 million business servicing corporation organized a mailing project for a client and accidentally sent out about 60,000 envelopes displaying account numbers. Data breach costs amounted to $320,000.
• A neighborhood municipality mistakenly posted tax licenses on its website, leading to improper release of personal data. The municipality used forensics services as well as the services of an attorney’s and a public relations company. The municipality also notified affected people and offered credit monitoring services. Data breach costs reached $150,000.
Our world has so many travel destinations and sightseeing delights.
Every country has its own special culture, scenic beauties and regional foods that gives you a new way to get in touch with all your senses.
The travel lifestyle will give you a wonderful insight about a place, the people and culture in all its variety and vitality.
And, there is a special magic about what it actually feels like to be there.
You can live like a local in a favorite overseas destination, enjoy its regional cuisine, attend local festivals and watch the changing of the seasons in a different environment.
Spend a month in Paris, explore the English countryside, taste authentic pasta and pizza in Italy, go cycling in Amsterdam, skiing in Switzerland, cruise the Greek Islands or visit the historic coffeehouses of Europe.
Visit the popular, the historical, the traditional or the unusual. There are natural wonders to discover or you can take a journey “off the beaten path” that will stir your imagination.
The keen traveler can divide their time between home and a favorite travel destination for three months, six months or a year and enjoy the best of both worlds.
The travel lifestyle will take you away from the daily routine and set you on the path to life-changing experiences.
Diversify Your Income
Your income is your greatest financial asset.
Alternative income streams can free you from a 9-to-5 job and set you on the path to live the travel lifestyle.
Passive and residual income streams from an online business can increase your earning power with little effort required to maintain once the initial work has been done.
Online Business Opportunities
If you yearn to break away from the routine 9-5 life where there is no boss, no office or factory to go to then, take advantage of opportunity by applying your ideas, your experience, knowledge, skills or your passion into an online business to create multiple income streams.
A Profitable Website=Income+Freedom
A website based on a profitable niche is an income-producing asset that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.
It can “finance” your keen traveler lifestyle.
Just one good idea based on a passion, skill or knowledge can change your life.
Consider these factors:
*a website is not restricted by geographical boundaries.
*you have the flexibility to work to your schedule
*it can generate multiple income streams
*requires only minimal investment
Build A Money-Making Website With Site Build It!
You don’t need previous knowledge or experience to succeed.
Site Build It provides everything you will ever need to build a successful online business.
It provides the best all-in-One solution for building a money-making website.
Site Build It! provides the step-by-step learning techniques, guidance and 24/7 support for how to build that online business you can run from anywhere in the world.
It includes domain registration, easy-to follow site building tools, website hosting, creating optimized, quality content and analysis, keyword research, traffic building, link building, search engine submissions through to marketing, pay-per-click and monetizing your website.
There is a vast array of affiliate programs in an unlimited number of niches.
Joining an affiliate programs is fast, cost-free, and, risk-free.
It’s the easiest way to make money online.
Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
*Free to join
*Work from home
*No production costs
*No storage, packing or shipping costs
Get Paid For Having a Link on Your Website.
A link from your website to the merchant’s site and you can create an online, affiliate business. Those who click on the affiliate sites and make purchases will make you money.
Think about where you want to be and what you need to do to get there.
Establish goals and make plans then, set out to achieve them through commitment and effort.
The choices you make sets the direction.
What happens next and how it will manifest is about what you do today.
Today, can be the beginning of the first day of the rest of your life.
The money will follow.
Freedom of Choice
Achieving freedom of choice will let you get away from the routine of everyday life.
Freedom of Choice will let your imagination come to life and to follow your dreams.